DTS9 Coding License for W223/206 DoIP Vehicles
For Mercedes DoIP protocol vehicles like W206/223/295/297/254/214, option is to pay the license per hour or per month.
This tool is very easy to use and gives you access to functions like Xentry Diagnosis and DTS9 programming on W223/206/213/167 DOIP vehicles, etc.
It will automatically load the ZenZefi license onto your Xentry + DTS9 system, which lets you diagnose and flash/program on all DOIP-based cars like W223/206/213/167/254/197/293.
How do I activate the ZenZefi License Manager?
- Order coding license per hour or per month
- Download the program from our system after the order paid
- Input the permission code from us and use the online internet to test the DTS9 system coding feature in DoIP vehicles
How do I verify if the ECU and system time synchronization are required?
Once the coding access is activated, the ECUs with green marked “V”, diagnose the module.  Secure System Date and Time Read->check GeneralizedTime if the time is different, which means the ECU Syn is required.
Note the pre-requirements:
- The Xentry diagnosis system and DTS9 Monaco program have to be installed first.
- the license code to be released in 5–10 minutes during our service hours of 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. in the Hong Kong time zone.
For the DoIP vehicles’ DTS coding, we support it remotely via Enet or C4/C6 VCI, depending on the models
For DoIP vehicles’ extra paid coding support with OEM retrofits or spare parts coding on W223/206/213/167,
Please contact us via online messenger, Skype, or WhatsApp.
For Mercedes Xentry diagnosis and flashing support, you are also welcome to apply for your license request through: