- Start the XENTRY Diagnosis Pad 2 via the Power button .
- The ConfigAssist opens automatically at the first start. Alternatively it can be opened via the icon on the desktop or the gearwheel button beneath the display.
- Follow the ConfigAssist through the individual steps for initial startup as per usual.
- Connect the XENTRY Diagnosis VCI to a vehicle in order to supply it with voltage.
- To start the diagnosis session you will find the icon for the XENTRY Diagnosis Software directly on the desktop. Alternatively you can use the 鈥淴鈥?button beneath the display.